For the Otter Creek Church Family...
- OC Sunday Morning 8:40 Service happens live in the OC Brentwood Sanctuary! Join us via livestream, or attend in person wearing a mask.
- OC Sunday Morning 11:00 Service happens live in the OC Brentwood Sanctuary. Join this instrumental service via the livestream, or attend in person wearing a mask.
- Outdoor Worship in the Quad at 10 am. All are welcome. Masks optional. Content is geared toward families. Bring your chair and Bible!
- OC Sunday Classes meet at 10 am, with in-person, outdoor, and Zoom options available.
- For the month of October, Vespers is meeting outdoors at 7:30pm in the north parking lot near the OC Memorial Garden.
- There will be a special time of Outdoor Worship at OC West End on Sunday, Oct 11 at 10am.
- OC Life Groups are meeting this fall! Contact JB Angus if you need help getting connected to a group.
- Core Stories is OC’s podcast that tells stories of people’s lives intersecting with Jesus.
- Follow Otter Creek Church on Facebook and Instagram for news about OC ministries.
- Dive into a New Testament reading plan on OC’s app and read along daily. Find the in-app Bible at the bottom of the home screen and select the “reading plan” tab.
- OC’s Youtube Channel is a great way to watch past worship services!
- Catch up on Josh’s sermons on our website or the app.
- For a wealth of spiritual formation resources, visit our Class Audio Library on the website or our app.
- Follow our preaching and teaching minister, Josh Graves, on Twitter.
- Keep up with the OC Worship Ministry via Instagram.
- Catch up with Zoom classes and other OC video content on our Vimeo page.
- Wednesday Night Zoom Classes are happening at 7pm for K-5th graders. Email Dawn Crisler if you need a link.
- The OCKids Youtube Channel has videos of Kids Worship and Preschool Praise!
- Praise Packs activities and supplies to supplement our Bible Stories that are presented in Kids Worship, Preschool Praise, and Wed. Elementary Zooms.
- Keep up with OCKids Ministry happenings via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Middle School Wednesday Night Events happen weekly at 7pm. Contact Merritt Rowe at or DKnox for more information.
- High School Wednesday Night Events happen weekly at 7pm. Contact Merritt Rowe for more information.
- Small Groups are meeting every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. Contact Merritt Rowe if you would like to be a part of a small group.
- Check our weekly emails for more detailed information about our most current events. Contact Merritt Rowe if you would like to be added to our weekly email list.
- Keep up with the OCYG on Twitter, and follow the High School Instagram and Middle School Instagram accounts.
For Young Adults…
- Follow the college ministry Instagram, @OCStir, for updates.
- Young Adults and Young Marrieds (ages 22-35) are invited to follow OCYAM on Instagram.
- A virtual “Evening With…” event is in the works for October! Sign up for the Young Adults mailing list to be notified when more details are available.