January 12, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Vision 2029: Roots
Life Group Discussion Guide for
January 12, 2020
- What do you imagine daily life will look like in 2029? Will we have our flying cars yet?
- What do you think the culture of churches in our country might look like in 2029?
- Why do you think fewer people are being committed to a local group of disciples?
- How does our value of scripture who we become as the people of God? What is the communal result of our collective wrestling with scripture?
- What does it mean that scripture is inspired, authoritative, and trustworthy?
- How does the example of the life of Jesus shape us as a family of believers?
- Conclude by reading Luke 12:54-56 and then spend time in prayer together over the future of the Otter Creek family.