March 31, 2019 | Resources | Discussion
The King has One Week to Live
Part 5 - The Rock
Life Group Discussion Guide for
March 31, 2019
- Share with the group someone that you are thankful for, who has shaped your life as a follower of Christ.
- Read Mark 14:66-72. What stands out to you most from this passage?
- What do you think made Peter go from his words in 14:29-31 to this?
- What was Peter’s response fear, violence, and the powers of evil?
- Imagine the scene as Peter watches Jesus’ face trials and abuse from afar.
- What do you think Peter is thinking?
- Now imagine that Peter remembers all this in the days and weeks after Jesus’ resurrection. How might the resurrection change how he perceived this difficult night?
- Spend time together in prayer. Spend time sharing any prayer needs. Pray that we would be a people who are willing to change because of the example that Christ set for us.