March 16, 2019 | Resources | Discussion
The King has One Week to Live
Life Group Discussion Guide for
March 17, 2019
- What is your favorite thing about spring?
- Read Mark 14:26-42. What stands out to you most from this passage?
- Have you had times in your life when you felt like you were being “pressed” or crushed? What did you learn about yourself in those times? How did this “pressing” impact your relationship with God?
- Only through the pressing of the olives is the pure oil able to be processed. In our own times of pressing, the suffering and sacrifice are never wasted. Have you seen this to be true in your own life? How or how not?
- How does it shape your relationship with the Triune God to read this story of Jesus’ prayer in Gethsemane?
- Spend time together in prayer; if comfortable, share any areas of struggle or need for discernment with your life group.