March 02, 2019 | Resources | Discussion
The King has One Week to Live - Part 1
Life Group Discussion Guide for
March 3, 2019
- What do you know for sure? (Can be ANYTHING!)
- Read Mark 14:1-9. What stands out to you most from this passage?
- Why do you think the people in the room acted the way they did in response to the woman’s prophetic gesture? In what ways do you see the church responding to prophetic words and actions today?
- What stands out to you about Jesus’ response to the woman’s act of worship? What word might this passage be speaking to you today?
- Do you tend to be driven by what others think about you? What practices can you, or might you, engage to let go of preoccupation of how others view you? Do you have examples of how you or others have done this well that you can share with the group?
- Spend time together in prayer, thanking God for the life and death of Jesus. Pray that we would have the courage to speak about who Jesus is and what his life and death calls us to, and that we would also have the courage to hear those who are speaking prophetically into our lives right now.