January 17, 2021 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
Jan 17, 2020
- What is your favorite city to visit?
- Read Revelation 2:12-17. What stands out? What is confusing or unfamiliar to you?
- The forces of evil in our world are described in various ways in Scripture, including “Satan” or the Accuser (Job 1). How can we accurately name the evils that are at work within ourselves and the world?
- In verses 14-15, Jesus tells the church at Pergamum that they have lost some of their distinctively Christian teachings. Do your personal ethics align with the way of Jesus? What are some areas that you feel a need to grow in?
- Close in prayer, expressing faith that God is infinitely more powerful than Satan. Pray that we would be more influential on our culture than the culture is upon us.