November 01, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
Nov 1, 2020
- What was the last thing you put 100% of your energy into?
- What does it mean to describe something as “radical”? What associations do you have with the word?
- For background, read John 18:15-18, and 18:25-27. Then turn to John 21:1-14. If you were Peter, how would you be feeling at this moment?
- Read John 21:15-25. Circle or count every time love is mentioned. What does Jesus’ conversation with Peter mean for their relationship?
- What is the difference between forgiveness and reconciliation? Which is easier?
- Share about a time in your life when you chose to forgive or reconcile with someone.
- What are some ways that we can respond to God’s loving forgiveness and reconciliation toward us?
- Close in prayer, asking that we might be given the grace to love those who don’t deserve it, who might not receive or return it. Thank God for his ultimately loving nature.