November 15, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Radical Grace and Truth
Life Group Discussion Guide for
Nov 15, 2020
- What is your favorite Thanksgiving food or tradition?
- Read John 1:14-18. What stands out to you about this passage?
- The story of the woman at the well is found in John 4:5-42. Read or recap this story together. How does Jesus balance grace and truth in his conversation with the Samaritan woman?
- Read John 8:1-11 - the story of the woman caught in adultery. How are both grace and truth evident in Jesus’ response?
- What do you think grace without truth looks like? What about truth without grace?
- What does it look like to hold grace and truth in tension in your most important relationships - with your friends, partner, or children?
- Close in prayer, thanking God for his grace toward us, and acknowledging the truth of our sinfulness. Ask that we would be able to balance grace and truth in our dealings with those around us.