November 22, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
Nov 22, 2020
- What fictional family would you most like to join?
- Read Genesis 22:1-19. What stands out to you about this story? What additional details do you wish the Biblical writer had provided?
- How would you define “faith”?
- What would you have done if you were in Abraham’s situation? What does his response teach you?
- What is the difference between testing and temptation?
- Reflect on your current life and relationships. Is God calling you to put Him first in a particular area? Spend time in prayer together, asking God for help as we give up our idols and walk in faith with God, just as Abraham did.