April 19, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
April 19, 2020
- Name someone in your life whose marriage you admire. What have you learned from their example?
- Share about your parents. What did you learn about marriage from your family of origin?
- If you are married, share how long you’ve been together and what lessons marriage has taught you. How have you grown in your relationship?
- Read Genesis 2:18-25 together. What does this passage tell us about God’s design for relationships? What practices help us pursue God’s design in our relationships?
- Spend time in prayer thanking God for the gift of marriage, and asking for grace as we move through the challenges of life together.