May 17, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
May 17, 2020
- Has meeting a stranger ever had a profound impact on the way you see the world? Share your story with the group.
- Have you ever felt like a stranger? Why or why not?
- Read Leviticus 19:33-34. Who are the “strangers” in your life/neighborhood? What are some practical steps you can take to get to know them?
- Read Matthew 25:31-46. What stands out to you about this passage? What kind of lifestyle does this story call us to?
- Which social borders (gender, race, ethnicity, economic, religious) do you find most challenging to cross in your everyday life?
- Spend time in prayer together, asking that our eyes may be opened to see Jesus in everyone, especially those who are not like us.