March 05, 2023 | Resources | Discussion | Adult by James B. Angus, Jr.
The Blood in Our Veins Series
Life Group Questions
Forgive Us of our Trespasses
Lesson Seven: March 5, 2023
- What is forgiveness, in your experience?
- What are your favorite Jesus texts on forgiveness? Favorite NT passages (other than gospel texts)?
- What problems do you run into when you try to forgive someone who has wronged you?
- Think about how God has forgiven you. Discuss how you can forgive better by remembering/modeling how you have been forgiven.
- Forgiveness is hard, it is more than words, but action verb. Forgiveness must have action in order to be realistic. Think about actions you make in the process of forgiveness. Discuss.