June 28, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
June 28, 2020
- Who was the person (or people) in your life that introduced you to the story of God? How did they do that?
- Read Jonah 4 together. What stands out to you about this chapter?
- Jonah prioritized one plant (and his own comfort) over the thousands of people in Ninevah. Name some specific ways in which we can fall into this same behavior today - how does our selfishness stop us from having compassion for others?
- Have you ever been suspicious or resentful of someone who turned their life around? Why did you feel that way?
- Spend time in prayer together, asking that God would bring us awareness of where we are called to be messengers of God’s love, and that we would accept that calling fully.