September 27, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
September 27, 2020
- If you could choose any two famous people to have dinner with, who would they be?
- Read Luke 1:26-33. What does this verse say about the connection between David and Jesus?
- Take some time to compare David’s life to Jesus’ life in the following areas:
- How does the Kingdom of God that Jesus ushered in differ from David’s kingdom? What are some practical ways this can affect your life?
- Close in prayer acknowledging and praising Jesus as our true hero and King.