For the Otter Creek Church Family...
- OC Sunday Morning 8:40 Service happens live in the OC Brentwood Sanctuary! Join us via livestream, or attend in person wearing a mask.
- OC Sunday Morning 11:00 Service happens live in the OC Brentwood Sanctuary. Join this instrumental service via the livestream, or attend in person wearing a mask.
- Outdoor Worship in the Quad at 10 am. All are welcome. Masks optional. Content is geared toward families. Bring your chair and Bible!
- OC Sunday Classes meet at 10 am, with in-person, outdoor, and Zoom options available.
- For the month of October, Vespers is meeting outdoors at 7:30pm in the north parking lot near the OC Memorial Garden.
- There will be a special time of Outdoor Worship at OC West End on Sunday, Oct 11 at 10am.
- OC Life Groups are meeting this fall! Contact JB Angus if you need help getting connected to a group.
- Core Stories is OC’s podcast that tells stories of people’s lives intersecting with Jesus.
- Follow Otter Creek Church on Facebook and Instagram for news about OC ministries.
- Dive into a New Testament reading plan on OC’s app and read along daily. Find the in-app Bible at the bottom of the home screen and select the “reading plan” tab.
- OC’s Youtube Channel is a great way to watch past worship services!
- Catch up on Josh’s sermons on our website or the app.
- For a wealth of spiritual formation resources, visit our Class Audio Library on the website or our app.
- Follow our preaching and teaching minister, Josh Graves, on Twitter.
- Keep up with the OC Worship Ministry via Instagram.
- Catch up with Zoom classes and other OC video content on our Vimeo page.
- Wednesday Night Zoom Classes are happening at 7pm for K-5th graders. Email Dawn Crisler if you need a link.
- Outdoor Worship in the Quad at 10 am on Sundays. All are welcome. Content is geared toward families. Bring your chairs or blanket and Bible!
The OCKids Youtube Channel has videos of Kids Worship, Preschool Praise, and Bible lessons.
- Keep up with OCKids Ministry happenings via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Middle School Wednesday Night Events happen weekly at 7pm. Contact Merritt Rowe at or DKnox for more information.
- High School Wednesday Night Events happen weekly at 7pm. Contact Merritt Rowe for more information.
- Small Groups are meeting every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. Contact Merritt Rowe if you would like to be a part of a small group.
- Check our weekly emails for more detailed information about our most current events. Contact Merritt Rowe if you would like to be added to our weekly email list.
- Keep up with the OCYG on Twitter, and follow the High School Instagram and Middle School Instagram accounts.
For Young Adults…
- Follow the college ministry Instagram, @OCStir, for updates.
- Young Adults and Young Marrieds (ages 22-35) are invited to follow OCYAM on Instagram.
- A virtual “Evening With…” event is in the works for October! Sign up for the Young Adults mailing list to be notified when more details are available.