April 06, 2019 | Resources | Discussion
The King has One Week to Live
Part 6 - The Suffering of King Jesus
Life Group Discussion Guide for
April 7, 2019
- If you had this week to do over again, what would you do differently?
- Read Mark 15:1-20. What stands out to you most from this passage?
- Why do you think Jesus remained silent in the face of Pilate’s questioning and accusal?
- What makes Jesus compelling for you, personally? Why do you want to serve a Messiah that was humiliated, rejected, and beaten?
- How does Jesus Christ differ from the other messiahs that came before and after him? Are there any ways that we try to construct our own messiahs today (politically, economically, religiously)?
- Spend time together in prayer. Spend time sharing any prayer needs. Pray that we would be of one mind with Christ. That we would be willing to share in his shame and suffering, that we may also share in his glory and resurrection.