August 11, 2019 | Resources | Discussion
The Heart of Worship
Life Group Discussion Guide for
August 11, 2019
- How did worship go for you Sunday morning? What really resonated with you?
- Read Eph 5:3-11. Do you feel like you are living as a child of the light?
- What can envelope you in darkness? What do you do to make sure you stay in a healthy place? What keeps you in the light and out of the darkness?
- Read Eph 5:12-20. While many of us don’t feel like we live life and a victim of sin, it is still very easy to let the days slip away. How are you “making the most of the time?”
- What do you still want to do before your time elapses?
- How do our psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs keep your life on track to live the best life?
- Conclude by singing the doxology together.