October 18, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
- Think of a belief or opinion that you once held, but later changed your stance on. What caused you to change your mind?
- Read the below passages together. Discuss each one and what it says about the believer’s role and identity in a political society. What is the big picture here?
- 1 Peter 2:11-12
- Philippians 3:17-21
- John 18:36-37
4. How can we balance our priorities between our heavenly citizenship and our earthly one?
5. Close in prayer, asking for the humility to accept that we are not always right, and for love and grace to extend to those we disagree with.