January 10, 2021 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
Jan 10, 2020
- If you could start a charity, what would it be for?
- Read Revelation 2:8-11. What are your initial thoughts and reactions to this passage?
- In his sermon, Josh pointed out 3 ways that the church at Smyrna was being weighed down:
- Economic affliction. What economic challenges is Nashville facing right now? How have you been personally impacted?
- Social difficulty. In what ways does being a follower of Christ cause you to be different from the culture you are placed in?
- Physical challenges. What are some negative consequences we might face as the result of following Christ? What do you think the “crown of life” in 2:10 refers to?