May 03, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
May 3, 2020
- Tell a rival story: The greatest sports rival you’ve witnessed? Your middle school nemesis? Favorite book/movie that tells the story of rivals?
- Read Romans 5:1-11. If this was all you knew about God’s story, what implications does this passage have on the way you live?
- Why do you think loving enemies is so hard?
- Who in your life do you have the hardest time loving? Why?
- How are you growing in your ability to love your enemies? What practices are helping you grow?
- Pray for your enemies and for your capacity to grow in love for them.