April 26, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
April 26, 2020
- What were some of your childhood fears or phobias? Are you still afraid of those things as an adult?
- What does vulnerability feel like to you? Does vulnerability come easy?
- Name some ways that vulnerability can bring us closer to our loved ones and community.
- How is vulnerability linked to our discipleship of Jesus? In being vulnerable, how are we more Christ like?
- How can we reach out to the vulnerable in our society, especially given the context of COVID-19?
- Read James 5:16 together. What things do you want to share with the group now? Consider sharing:
- Sins/addictions that challenge you
- Financial stresses
- Relational stresses
- Other issues where light can be stronger than darkness
- Spend time praying together that we can be a community that values confession and vulnerability, and that we can become instruments of healing in each other’s lives.