February 23, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
February 23, 2020
- Of all your friends, which one is the most different from you?
- How do you define, “eternal life?”
- Read Luke 10:25-37. What is at the heart of what Jesus is communicating in this parable?
- The first layer: Doing Good. What disciplines can we rely on to help us make sure that people are always more important than schedules and tasks?
- The second layer: Purity vs. Love. How does religious purity sometimes curtail our ability to love well?
- The third layer: Justice. What is the difference between offering healing to a victim of injustice and working to undo the system that is propagating the injustice?
- The fourth layer: Sight. How do you see and value people who are different than you? When you encounter someone with a different worldview than your own, is your first thought that they are a fellow image bearer of God?
- Pray that we would have a heart to offer healing and justice to those who are different than us.