June 14, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
June 14, 2020
- What is your favorite sea creature?
- Read Jonah 2 together. What stands out to you about this passage?
- Has God ever delivered you out of a bad situation that was beyond your control? Share the story with the group.
- Has God ever “fought against” you in order to fight for you? What did you learn from that experience?
- Jonah resists God in two ways - first by running away, and second by obeying God’s command without changing his heart. Which type of resistance do you most see in yourself right now?
- End your time together in prayer, praising God for all the ways he rescues us.