December 20, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
December 20, 2020
- What was your most memorable childhood Christmas gift?
- Look at the genealogy of Christ found in Luke chapter 3. How did God call some of these men and women?
- What can we learn from Mary’s response to God’s calling in Luke 1:38?
- Read Mary’s song in Luke 1:46-55. What do you find most impactful about her prophetic words?
- How might God be calling you in your life right now? How can you be a prophet to your own people and time?
- Close in prayer, praising God for his faithfulness to all generations, and asking that we might respond to God’s call on our lives like Mary did.