January 05, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Asking Hard Questions
Life Group Discussion Guide for
January 5, 2020
1. Have you spent intentional time in worship, prayer, scripture, or spiritual reading at least three times this week?
2. Have you had any inappropriate conversations or lustful attitudes? Have you viewed any explicit material that does not honor or glorify God? How are your boundaries?
3. Have you been completely above reproach in your financial dealings? With the church? With your work? With your lenders? With friends?
4. Have you given your whole self to your work, family, friends, and church?
5. Have you told any half-truths or outright lies? Are you as sick as the secrets you are keeping?
6. Have you intentionally talked to anyone about Jesus this week? Have you intentionally served anyone in the name/likeness of Jesus?
7. Have you taken care of yourself (physically and emotionally) with exercise, intentional eating, sleep, therapy, confidant, mentors, or spiritual director? That is, have you taken care of yourself heart, soul, mind, body?
8. Have you allowed any person or circumstance to rob you of your joy?
9. Have you lied in any of the previous questions?
10. Do you commit to following The Way of Jesus with the grace of God and help of the Spirit (daily)?