September 06, 2020 | Resources | Discussion
Life Group Discussion Guide for
September 6, 2020
- What would the title of your autobiography be?
- Read 1 Samuel 17:32-50. What details stand out to you on this reading? What does this story tell you about David’s character?
- Read 2 Samuel 11. What stands out to you about this reading? What does this story tell you about David’s character?
- Compare and contrast these 2 stories about the same person. What can we learn from holding David’s triumphs in tension with his failures?
- Take some time to consider the health of your own spiritual heart. Where do you fall on the continuum between: Anxiety and Peace, Fear and Faith, Apathy and Love, Cynicism and Joy, Despair and Hope?
- End your time together in prayer. Invite the Spirit to help us become more wholeheartedly devoted to God in all we do.