Guidelines for Otter Creek Worship Gatherings:
Otter Creek is a family growing to become like Jesus. Because we are a family, we want to gather for worship while respecting appropriate guidelines to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Thank you for respecting good health practices to protect others. We also know that some of our family will make wise decisions to continue joining in worship via the Live Stream.
Please continue joining the Live Stream if you:
- are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or are running fever.
- are in an age demographic or have health conditions which designate you as high risk.
- have members of your family who are unable to wear a mask.
Modified practices during our worship gatherings include:
- Registration will be required. In order to ensure we can maintain proper physical distancing, we need worship attenders to register online for the service they plan to attend.
- Please arrive by 8:15/10:35 at the latest so we can check you in and have time to seat you before the service begins.
- For now we will wear masks as part of our effort to protect the health of others. If you do not have a mask we will provide you with one. Those who are leading elements of worship will need to remove their masks while speaking or singing.
- We love one another and we certainly want to hug and shake hands to greet each other, but for now we are going to smile and wave instead of using greetings which require physical contact.
- As you arrive in the building, you will be greeted by someone who will:
- quickly check your temperature with a touchless thermometer. If you are exhibiting a fever, please return home and join worship on the Live Stream.
- provide you with a mask if you do not have one.
- offer you hand sanitizer.
- provide you with the opportunity to pick up individually packaged communion supplies.
- As you approach the sanctuary, an usher will show you where to sit so that we can maximize seating capacity while maintaining appropriate physical distancing.
- During the service we will not pass offering trays. You can continue to give online, mail in donations, or drop your donation in the offering box in the rear of the sanctuary.
- At the conclusion of the service, we will dismiss by rows so we can minimize crowding of hallways and exits. We do ask that you leave the building promptly so that we can disinfect the sanctuary to prepare for the next service.
Other parts of the building will remain closed, however restrooms will be available in case of an emergency.