To promote healthy living practices, and to inform and educate the Otter Creek Family on a variety of health related issues.
To be a team of Otter Creek members recognized by the Otter Creek family as a point of contact for health related issues.
- Empower OC members to take ownership of their own health.
- Assist OC members to navigate the healthcare system.
- Maintain a wholistic approach to a healthy life of Body, Mind & Spirit.
- Be available to OC members for questions in times of wellness and a comforting presence in times of illness.
Using the wholistic Model for Health Living (churchhealth.org):
- Assess each interested OC member’s current wellness in each of the 7 areas: Faith Life, Movement, Medical, Work/Service, Emotional, Nutrition, and Social (Friends & Family)
- Identify needs in any of the 7 areas
- Assist in meeting the needs identified by either hands-on involvement or referrals
- Maintain relationships in order to follow-up and/or reassess as needed
Contact us at: