Contact Us

  • Phone: (615) 373-1782
  • Email: 
  • Mailing Address: 409 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN 37027



Giving FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions regarding giving:

Where do my donations to Otter Creek go?
  • Donations to Otter Creek Church support its general operating fund. This fund supports the day-to-day ministries and services of the church. View the 2018 Operating Budget.

  • Special funds: Periodically, opportunities to designate a donation to a specific ministry initiative become available, as approved by the Elders. As with all charitable giving to Otter Creek Church, the ultimate allocation of funds is at the discretion of the leadership.
Can I make non-cash contributions?

To determine accepted contributions, please contact the Otter Creek office.

How late in the year can I make a donation and receive a credit for this year's taxes?

Per IRS regulations, contributions for each year must be received or postmarked by December 31 of that year in order to receive donation credit for that year's tax purposes. Please submit your donation accordingly. Otter Creek Church is a nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions to Otter Creek Church are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law under Section 170(c) of the Code. Consult your tax advisor if you have any questions about the deductibility of your contributions.

How can I access my giving records?

Contribution Statements are accessed online through your InFellowship account.  NOTE: When creating a new account, please allow 24 hours for the new account to be merged with your contribution records. If you need it sooner or need assistance, please contact Laurie Netterville.

How are checks processed?

When you donate (or make a payment) to our organization by check, you authorize us to electronically process your check using the information on your check. If we electronically process your check instead of depositing your check, the electronic debit to your checking account may be on the same day we receive the check by transmitting the amount of the check, routing and transit number and check number to your bank. Electronically processing your check makes us better stewards.

How do I make a stock contribution? 

        For donations of stock,   or 615-690-2589 must be notified with             date of transaction, # of shares, stock name and donor name.  Stock donations are to 
        made at Schwab.com.  Otter Creek account # is 6029-7933. DTC Code: 0164.

Back to Top