March 24, 2019 | Resources | Discussion
The King has One Week to Live
Part 4 - The Betrayal
Life Group Discussion Guide for
March 24, 201
- Who did you have winning the March Madness Tournament?
- Read Mark 14:43-52. What stands out to you most from this passage
- What was Jesus’ response to the 11 disciples who betrayed him after his resurrection? What do you think his response would have been to Judas?
- How did Jesus respond to the violence, fear, and evil that was present in this scene of betrayal? What might the implications of this response be to those of us who have committed to following the way of Jesus?
- How might this have been an important story for the early church, many of whom might have lived through persecution because of their own betrayal of Christ? How is this story important for us, today?
- Spend time together in prayer. Pray that we would be a people of peace. Pray that we would not let our worst moments define us, but that we would courageously seek forgiveness and reconciliation wherever possible. If appropriate, pray in smaller groups for specific and individual hurts.