September 08, 2019 | Resources | Discussion
The Heart of Worship
Life Group Discussion Guide for
September 8, 2019
- Share about a time when you felt you were on holy ground. What convinced you of the presence of God?
- Read 1 Chronicles 28. What is most striking about this portion of scripture? If this was all you knew about God, describe what your perception of God would be.
- How are our holy places the same/different as the ancient temple?
- Read John 2:19. What do you think Jesus meant by this?
- Read Ephesians 2:19-22. How does the cross deinstitutionalize God’s presence in the world?
- Read Psalm 56:11-12. As a prayer exercise, reword this Psalm in your own words.