The Executive Minister will provide strategic and operational leadership for the Ministers and Staff. Accountable to the Elders, the Executive Minister will support and ensure alignment of all ministries with the vision, mission and values of Otter Creek Church of Christ. The Executive Minister will have day-to-day decision-making authority over administrative, organizational and operational issues of the church. The Executive Minister will work alongside the Preaching Minister, also accountable to the Elders, allowing the Preaching Minister to focus on spiritual, theological and vision issues of the church.
- Supervise the Ministers and key office personnel, ensuring that administrative responsibilities are in place.
- Provide coordination and communication among Elders, Ministry Coordinating Committees (MCC) and ministers on operational issues.
- Provide operational support for the Elders and MCC.
- Provide financial leadership, support the work of the MCC and Finance Committee, provide operational leadership for a $3+M operating budget.
- Provide human resource leadership for the Ministers and Staff, totaling approximately 30 people.
- Provide technology leadership, assuring that systems and media support the mission and vision of the church.
- Provide leadership for recurring and special projects, i.e. elder selection, sale of property, capital campaigns, building projects, church planting initiatives, key minister searches.
- Provide energy, accountability, and leadership of ministers and staff in executing Otter Creek’s Vision 2029.
- Coordinate with the Otter Creek Kindergarten and Preschool (School) Director and Advisory Board to assure operational and strategic alignment with the church. The School meets in Otter Creek facilities and has approximately 175 students and 25 teachers and staff.
To apply, please send resume detailing work history, education and personal information to: